Frequently asked questions
Prepping for the Farm & Have Questions? Maybe THESE faq'S WILL HELP!
CAN I BRING MY KIDS?
Yes, of course! Camp Euforia is a family friendly atmosphere and all ages are welcome. Kids 14 & under do not need to pay for a ticket when accompanied with a paid adult
CAN I BRING MY PETS?
Sadly, no pets are allowed unless they are service animals with proper documentation. Give your fur-babes extra hugs before you head to the farm!
WHAT IS THE PARKING SITUATION?
We'll have plenty of parking available for all campers, that is a very close walk to the campsites! All vehicles will be charged $10 per car to park throughout the weekend - cash only once you arrive to the gate. We'll have an ATM right by the entrance if you're low on cash on the way in. Carpooling is also encouraged!
Limited RV Camping & Parking is available this year. Please refer to our TICKETS page for more information on RV Camping.
CAN I CAMP NEXT TO MY CAR?
Sorry, camping is not allowed in the parking lot.
IS THERE A RE-ENTRY POLICY?
Campers are free to come & go as they please, but we do require you to keep your wristbands on throughout the weekend and parking passes in your dashboard for ease of re-entry.
ARE SINGLE DAY TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR FRIDAY?
Sadly no, Camp Euforia is not set-up for single-day tickets on Friday. In order to arrive on Friday you must purchase a 2-Day ticket. To arrive early on Thursday you'll want to purchase a 3-Day ticket. Saturday only ticket are also available in advance and at the gate.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN A 3-DAY TICKET FOR THE THURSDAY NIGHT PRE-PARTY?
If you purchase a 3-Day ticket to arrive on Thursday night, you'll receive:
- First dibs on your camping spot
- Two (2) free drink tickets redeemable at Jerry's Bar*
- Special DJ Sets by DJ Buddha and Matt G. in Jerry's Bar
- Early hangs with your fellow Euforian Family & Friends!
*Drink tickets will be distributed upon check-in at the main gate. Must show proof of ID in order to redeem for alcoholic beverages. Drink tickets are only redeemable on Thursday night (not on Friday or Saturday). No redeemable for cash.
IF I BOUGHT A 2 DAY PASS BUT AM NOW ABLE TO ARRIVE ON THURSDAY, WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
If you purchased a 2-Day pass and would like to arrive on Thursday, you can pay an additional $20 cash at the Gate to set up camp early and join us for the pre-party!
ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR OWN GARBAGE & CLEAN-UP?
Yes, please! We'd like to remind our campers that Camp Euforia is held on a private farm, where owner Jerry lives 365 days a year. Please leave Jerry's Farm cleaner than you found it so we can keep having this wonderful festival on his beautiful property.
Recycling containers will be made available throughout the concert area and near the main walkways near camping areas. Red buckets will also be placed throughout the grounds for cigarette butts - please do not throw your butts on the ground!
BONUS Recycling Raffle: You may turn in your sorted garbage & recycling bags from your campsites to the front gates and receive raffle tickets for free band merch swag throughout the weekend! Please see the recycling crew near the entrance for details.
ARE WE ALLOWED TO BUILD FIRES?
Due to the nature of the property and it is on private land, open fire pits are not allowed. Campsites may bring small grills for cooking or use tiki torches to provide some light & warmth, but all are subject to removal if used improperly or left unattended.
WHAT ARE THE COOLER AND BEVERAGE POLICIES?
- Campers may bring coolers to keep at their campsites to store any food or beverages they wish, however no open containers are allowed into the concert area. Jerry's Bar will have a variety of brews, spirits, and non-alcoholic beverages for purchase while you are enjoying the show!
- Bags of Ice will be sold at the bar as well throughout the weekend to keep all of your items cold!
- NO Glass products allowed (for safety & recycling purposes)
- All Campers will need to show proof of ID to order alcoholic beverages from Jerry's Bar. ID's can be shown at the Volunteer Check-in table near the main gate to obtain wristbands
WHAT ITEMS ARE ALLOWED IN THE CONCERT AREA?
We want you to be comfortable and have a good time! Here are a few items we encourage you to bring and have with you on site:
- outdoor chairs, blankets, blow-up furniture for lounging
- shade umbrellas, hats, and sunscreen to keep you from getting burnt in the sun
- bottled water or reusable containers to keep hydrated
- hula hoops, poi, bubbles to dance and play with
- flashlights, glow sticks or LED lights for the evenings
WHAT ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE CONCERT AREA?
- No outside alcoholic beverages
- No glass items of any kind
- No hammocks or 10x10/large shade tents that may block others view of the stage
- No attitudes, fighting, or negative vibes
- No Illegal drugs or nudity
WILL THERE BE FOOD AVAILABLE FOR SALE?
Yes! We'll have several food vendors available to cure any hunger or thirst pains you may have throughout the weekend. One of our vendors will even be serving coffee, smoothies, and other specialty drinks throughout the weekend.
ARE THERE PUBLIC SHOWERS AVAILABLE?
Sorry, no showers available for general campers. We'll be roughing it like the good ol' days!