CE fans with RV’s and camper hookups…
Here is all the info you will need to know for Camp Euforia if you are bringing your “Big Rigs”.
- The center area will be left open to allow movement of in and out of trailers etc.
- Vehicles will be parked in the parking area. The only vehicles allowed will be motor-homes or self contained truck campers.
- No camping in the bed of a pickup allowed
- Only Tents camping with RV’s will be allowed in the camping area.
- Our entry ways will be kept open at all times.
- If you are planning on using a generator you will be required to park on the west side of the lot (closest to the parking lot).
- When you arrive at the fest you will be directed to Hank our awesome RV parking coordinator!!! He will assist you in parking you rig…
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the following:
- Camper Type
- Camper Size
And…Are you wanting to camp with friends/family? We’ll make every accommodation to keep you together especially if you contact us in advance…
Common asked questions:
- Will we provide hookups? Sorry but no.
- What is the Cost? Hooray, it’s free!!!
Can’t wait to have you at our fest.
Note: Diagram at top of page is approximate.